- Become a Coach
Do you want to join our team?
Before you begin reading a letter from our founder Zelna Lauwrens, please take the time to read through our five-step Kids Life Coaching process. It details how the application works, and what you can expect.
Dear World Changer
When I started coaching children in 2003, I remember how overwhelmed I felt trying to navigate myself around an unknown field that had no proven programmes, research, backup or track record.
Alongside this, I felt very isolated working on my own not knowing if what I was doing was right. Through trial and error, lots of sleepless nights, extensive research and pure persistence, I managed to develop a proven Kids Life Coaching system that is now being used by a global network of certified Kids Life Studio® Coaches.
When I launched my Kids Life Coach Academy School, it was to reach people like you around the world who really have the heart and passion for creating a career out of coaching children.
I didn’t just want to become like every other online training service provider that offers a quick fix and a certification that is impractical and unable to be implemented. I wanted something more than this.
I wanted to integrate my years of experience as a school teacher and as a University lecturer into delivering a unique learning experience that incorporates everything you need to successfully start a Kids Life Coaching business that works on all levels.
Most importantly, I wanted to build a team of reputable and trusted Kids Life Coaches by creating a community of like minded professional who work alongside me by upholding the values of integrity, love and acceptance when working with children!
So if you seriously considering joining my team as an associate , ask yourself these easy questions! Are you…..
- Sincere and honest about being a Kids Life Coach and in it for the true value because you genuinely care about children?
- A team player who is interested in working with a network of fellow coaches because you know the value of surrounding yourself with like-minded professionals?
- A Life-long learner who understands the value of coaching and working on your personal growth on an ongoing basis.
- Interested in building a financially rewarding Kids Life Coaching business around the needs you have identified in your own community and not the prescriptive rules of a franchise concept?
- A natural leader to children that easily builds rapport because you are comfortable tapping into your own inner child, being silly on occasion and having fun?
- Interested in a proven, practical, tangible and measurable way to reach children so that you can have a long-lasting impact on the children you coach?
- Already in contact with children either as a parent, family member or in your career and you love being around children?
- Wanting to fast track your success by using a proven model that will pave the way for you to reach your goal of coaching children quicker than if you did it from scratch yourself?
- Serious about being an active change maker in this world rather than standing as a silent bystander while children struggle.
- Confident that you have what it takes to educate, motivate and inspire a child to become the leader of their own life?
If you answer YES to 7 or more of these questions then you are a perfect candidate to join our team! If you seriously want to be a change maker and make our world a better place by becoming a Kids Life Studio® Certified Coach, I urge you to complete an application form. Once submitted, you will be able to set up a time for a Strategy Session where you can ask me questions and I will take the time to get to know you better.
I really look forward to getting you started on your journey to starting your Kids Life Coaching business that makes a positive impact on children’s lives!
Regards with Zeal
The Kids Life Studio® & Kids Life Coach Academy Founder